Drone photography is the perfect tool to capture a competitive advantage in listing your home. Where is your listing in relation to the neighborhood, lot size, and other amenities? Aerial images answer those questions and make it possible for the prospective buyer to view the location with respect to nearby attractions, parks, and schools, etc. Additionally, aerials aid the buyer with a basic idea of property lines and how the property is laid out in relation to the home and yard. The NAR indicates that using drones for real estate is quickly becoming the industry’s new normal to achieve a competitive advantage. What to get your listing sold 68% faster According to 2020MLS statistics, homes with aerial images sold 68 percent faster than homes with standard images.
What Goes Into a Drone shoot?
- FAA Certification. It’s difficult to earn, but integrity is essential.
- Weather that cooperates: low wind, and no drizzle.
- FAA Class E airspace. Not all neighborhoods comply.
- A professional drone, a backup drone, and lots of concentration. Sorry, no chit-chat.
- Most aerial shoots take 15 minutes and a realtor does not need to be present.
- My professional post-processing of each image.